Good account with VoT and more for sale!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by pillowrage View Post
@Gio, please approve
Sadly Gio resigned and is no longer minion of the AQWorlds section. The new minions are myself and JamesRo
I have approved the attachment, but please use the IMG BBcode along with a link from tinypic or imgur in the future.
I have edited your original post as an example
Quote Originally Posted by pillowrage View Post
@Gio , please approve
I resigned exactly 1 months ago. Yet people keep mentioning me and asking to MM for them or moderate. -_-
Thanks @Oliboli8769, i haven't been using MPGH for a while so i didn't know Gio resigned but thanks for the notice
Quote Originally Posted by pillowrage View Post
Thanks @Oliboli8769, i haven't been using MPGH for a while so i didn't know Gio resigned but thanks for the notice
No problem. Glad I could help
@Gio
I'm sure it will stop eventually. Serves you right for being popular
Its a pretty good price, i would buy but i dont have any monay
Quote Originally Posted by pillowrage View Post
@Oliboli8769, could you please change the prize to 15$
Done
msg2shrt
What forms of payment do you accept?
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
What forms of payment do you accept?
Paypal and UltimateGameCard, i don't know any other method.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?