AQW Account, Level 49, 3rd Upholder, VoT, Tons of Rares! ~ $20
Hello there all! I'm selling an AQWs account for the low price of $15-$20!
Yes, you heard right, I am selling an account for the low price of $20 USD. I used to be an addict for this game, but eventually I left it behind. I figure rather than leaving it to rot in the interwebs, I could give it to one of you who could put it to better use. The account currently has 1.1m gold, and 641 ACs. Here's the imgur link to view the images of the account: AQW Account Images
If you're interested in purchasing the account, you can find me on Skype at "yuuko_aioi", or you can email me at theyuukoaioi@yahoo.com. The price of the account is negotiable, but it all depends on how I'm feeling. Anything around $20 will work. Feel free to post in the thread to let me know if you're interested in the account, or wish to know more about it. We will be going through the deal with a middleman as well, and if that makes you uncomfortable, I apologize, but it is for the utmost security for both sides.

