Android customization

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Android customization
I bought recently a Wiko Darkfull.
5" Gorilla Glass, Quad Core 1.6GHz, 2 GB Ram, 16GB internal memory.

I wanted to customize it and I want you opinions on subject.

What apps you think you should have on a new phone? Like, what do you consider "I-need-to-have-this-on-my-phone" app?
And About launchers and widgets, what are the prettiest and fastest out there now?


Thanks for you help in advance.
Sorry for the late reply @Mokou-Sama
Are you going to root it?
security apps
Location app
Root your phone
screen recorder
get roms and flash em
get backup app

those are the ones i can thihnk of I know there are bunch more things you can do to tweak your phone
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Sorry for the late reply @gamer4evere
Are you going to root it?
No, not for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
security apps
Location app
Root your phone
screen recorder
get roms and flash em
get backup app

those are the ones i can thihnk of I know there are bunch more things you can do to tweak your phone
Location app - Got 1
Root your phone - Not for now
screen recorder - Hmm I dont see the point of this but will get one.
get roms and flash em - No need, and wont flash for now.
get backup app - Got 1

Ty nevertheless.
Most of the useful applications I can recommend requires root.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?