Battlefield 4 64.Bit Campaign Trainer+5 ( All Versions )

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Battlefield 4 64.Bit Campaign Trainer+5 ( All Versions )
This Trainer was made by Kendoyavuz

Only For Single Player ( Campaign ) 64 Bit.Version of the Game
Is for All Version of the Game ( Origin )




Cheat List:
F1: Activate Trainer
F2: Infinite Health
F3: Activate Adrenalin Kills
F4: Adrenalin Kills
F5: Infinite Ammo / No Reload


Instuction:
1:When the Game Starts ( Skript ) Activate the Trainer and wait some Secons
2:When you see your Health Bar ( 100 ) then Activate the Cheat = F2
3:For Adrenalin Kills: Activate First (F3) then press the Button F4
4:Infinite Ammo / No Reload ( All Weapons and Attachments ) Press F5

~ MPGH ~ Copyright© By Kendoyavuz


Virus Scan 1 :https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/0...is/1394365402/
Virus Scan 2 :http://virusscan.jotti.org/com/scanr...d00c2c23c9d066
Battlefield 4 64.Bit Campaign Trainer+5 ( All Versions )_mpgh.net.rar3.6 MB · 2,914 downloads 21/56 malicious
File is safe.

//Approved.
is there any chance I could get banned for this ?
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by c0000l View Post
is there any chance I could get banned for this ?
thanks
No .
no ban awesome
AVG and MWB Pro detected a Trojan?
Quote Originally Posted by Dongonata View Post
AVG and MWB Pro detected a Trojan?
It isn't a trojan.

There are people on this site that download these hacks before other people can JUST to make sure they aren't viruses. You can rest assured that if it's downloadable here, it isn't a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by Anonym12588 View Post
Sorry Norton 360 has Found Virus Ws.Reputation 1
Nope .(length)
That being said, what exactly does "adrenaline kills" do?
Approved by me. The only thing wrong with it is the F3 wont get a check mark in the box after activation but it still works.
I won't get banned for this?
Quote Originally Posted by ltsmiles View Post
I won't get banned for this?
As I know, you won't.
Thanks, haven't beaten campaign on my new version of the game so this should be easy.
15.06. Doesn't work on my PC anymore, used it to get to Singapore, now it's dead, no reaction when I press the hotkeys.
Win 8.1 pro, I got c++ and other packs updated to the latest.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?