Selling level 200 EoC
Hello!
I'm selling my main after years of not playing. This account just sits and literally does nothing. I recently came back to try divination and hated it, therefore I have given up all hope on this game. The account comes with the stats as described, as well as having Overloads and a LOT of quests done.
The account has no ban meter, however it does has a bunch of old mutes. It was botted on, but never caught/banned. It hasn't been majorly played since around 2012, and only have recently botted things such as div.
Has 305/347 Quest Points

Offer away, I have a number in mind for the account, but I really would like to see what people are willing to pay.
I'm selling my main after years of not playing. This account just sits and literally does nothing. I recently came back to try divination and hated it, therefore I have given up all hope on this game. The account comes with the stats as described, as well as having Overloads and a LOT of quests done.
The account has no ban meter, however it does has a bunch of old mutes. It was botted on, but never caught/banned. It hasn't been majorly played since around 2012, and only have recently botted things such as div.
Has 305/347 Quest Points

Offer away, I have a number in mind for the account, but I really would like to see what people are willing to pay.
