Thumbs upOutdatedTeemo Solo Top Guide

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Teemo Solo Top Guide
Hello everyone this is a little teemo solo top guide I am making by request from a fellow mpgh member. If my guide helps you please leave a thanks and Rep+. I will be making many more guides in the future. If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism to this guide merely leave a post below. Please do not spam my thread with useless nonsense. Thank you very much I hope you enjoy.

Teemo(The Tank Killer):
Teemo is a ranged APC who can solo top or middle. This guide will be focused on him as a top laner.

Runes:
Since we all know that teemo is really squishy I would suggest taking Greater Seal of Armor x9

Teemo is also highly based on his AP and Mag Pen for his shrooms most of all. So I suggest Greater Mark of Magic Pen x9

Just to get a little more bank in your shrooms and Poison Dart take Glyph of Ability Power x9

Also take Quint of Ability Power x3


Build
Teemo's build is situational in the later game but first start off with Boots of Speed , health potionsx4 and the Warding totem

During your early laning phase you will want to get that attack speed up along with your ability power so grab a Stinger , Bezerkers Greaves , and a Feindish Codex for Cooldown Reduction

Mid to late game you are going to want to get these items no matter what Rabadons Deathcap , Liandry's Torment , and your Nashor's Tooth .

Your last two items should be a combo of two of these three items Zhonya's Hourglass to keep you from getting bursted , Ryali's Crystal Cepter to make you a little tank considering Teemo's Squishy nature , or a Void Staff if you just want to do more damage

Move Sequence:
Learn your moves at these levels.
E:1, Q:2, W:3, E:4, E:5, R:6, Q:7, E:8, E:9, Q:10, R:11, Q:12, W:13, Q:14, W:15, R:16, W:17, W:18

Masteries:
To be continued at a later point because I am going to sleep. lol
Nice but actually try to put your own build here aswell as situational items, such as if they were vsing a tanky person/team then what should they build. I see you got the build from here basically from mobafire aswell and the leveling.
Actually no. That build is a mix of the build i looked at from when i first started as teemo and what i have done myself. So no I did not just take the thing from mobafire thank you very much.
its time to annoy the hell out of alot of people
This is great man!
Changes to AP items means changes to builds. You know what i mean...
Some changes has to be made and it should be just fine.
The best teemo guide I seen so far
Why would anyone willingly play the yordle devil?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?