TalkingHow to solve " Load Error , Retrying " Error

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How to solve " Load Error , Retrying " Error
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
You have an account in use error, just wait 10 minutes. Kabam is so retarded, to "fix" the muledump dupe they made it so that you can't receive the char/list page if you're logged in. So when you get an account in use error, you have to wait 10 minutes before you can load the main menu.
I find that many have this problem and now made a tutorial (:P)
There are 3 methods to solve the problem
1st :
As @059 said wait 10 Minutes and then play the game [Which is too long , so follow the 3rd/2nd steps]

2nd :
Switch off your modem , wait 10 secs and then switch it back on and play

3rd :
Downlaod Hotspot Shield (VPN) [Google it]
Once you get the error , close the client . Open Hotspot Shield and hit Connect .
Wait till it connects and now you are ready to play [You can also use the VPN proxy if you want to hide ur IP ]
If you reconnect too much and get the error again , Hit Pause to return to your normal IP and play.
Now your geared to play . No more delays
Haven't really thought about using a VPN. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by krishtna999 View Post
Switch off your modem , wait 10 secs and then switch it back on and play
Are you sure that this will work with all modems?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Are you sure that this will work with all modems?

Works with mine xD
Try the 3rd Method
Quote Originally Posted by krishtna999 View Post
Try the 3rd Method
Using VPN causes lag...
I always just wait, it's not too bad
Use VPN for 10 mins and the pause as told
well waiting is the best idea i guess. you need patience
wow, you know you could just open up cmd and type

ipconfig /renew

if it does not instantly work on the next connection attempt just option back home and reconnect

works like magic
Quote Originally Posted by windache View Post
wow, you know you could just open up cmd and type

ipconfig /renew

if it does not instantly work on the next connection attempt just option back home and reconnect

works like magic
Actually, I can't because I have a static ip, so I have to turn on/off my vpn.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Actually, I can't because I have a static ip, so I have to turn on/off my vpn.
So you should contact your ISP for a DCHP/Dynamic ip
Quote Originally Posted by windache View Post
wow, you know you could just open up cmd and type

ipconfig /renew

if it does not instantly work on the next connection attempt just option back home and reconnect

works like magic
Apparently I have a dynamic IP

tenk ya.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us