TrueCrypt; best encryption release!

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by nicwheeler View Post
fuck dose this work on porn videos ?
Works on whatever you wants oO

Quote Originally Posted by Melikepie View Post
Nice firefox settings Mouzie :]
THank you,

And thank you Kira.
So can I run the infamous patched aimbot without it d/c with this?
^^ No

And also all these encryption algorithms has been cracked b4 so I wouldn't be so safe with those... Stops script kiddies but hard core hackers can probably uncrypt that info.
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
^^ No

And also all these encryption algorithms has been cracked b4 so I wouldn't be so safe with those... Stops script kiddies but hard core hackers can probably uncrypt that info.
Two things.
I have never heard the term script kiddie used by ANYBODY in this forum or elsewhere until now. (fortunately I know what it means )
The point is hardcore hackers won't need to crack it (most likely) <_<
whts this suppose to do o.0
Too many people are afraid to admit they are a script kiddie here. LOL. Its just an outdated term but yeah. Encrypting info will just protect against:

If someone steals your external HDD/Removable media, the information will be encrypted so they can't steal any sensitive information.

If someone tries to use your computer and tries to open sensitive information without PW it will be encrypted and opening the hard way will be useless.

If you like wasting your time encrypting stuff, re-assuring urself this is gona save your ass one day even though thats a lie.

Keyloggers can also take screenshots every X minuets. Real hackers (not script kiddies) can also hack the encryption beacuse they already been cracked b4. Isn't AES encryption standard in the late 1990s?
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Too many people are afraid to admit they are a script kiddie here. LOL. Its just an outdated term but yeah. Encrypting info will just protect against:

If someone steals your external HDD/Removable media, the information will be encrypted so they can't steal any sensitive information.

If someone tries to use your computer and tries to open sensitive information without PW it will be encrypted and opening the hard way will be useless.

If you like wasting your time encrypting stuff, re-assuring urself this is gona save your ass one day even though thats a lie.

Keyloggers can also take screenshots every X minuets. Real hackers (not script kiddies) can also hack the encryption beacuse they already been cracked b4. Isn't AES encryption standard in the late 1990s?
I'm working out of getting out of that status
Somehow I'm keeping up with whatever I don't understand by looking up tutorials online and at Wikipedia
Turns out you're right >_<
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Too many people are afraid to admit they are a script kiddie here. LOL. Its just an outdated term but yeah. Encrypting info will just protect against:

If someone steals your external HDD/Removable media, the information will be encrypted so they can't steal any sensitive information.

If someone tries to use your computer and tries to open sensitive information without PW it will be encrypted and opening the hard way will be useless.

If you like wasting your time encrypting stuff, re-assuring urself this is gona save your ass one day even though thats a lie.

Keyloggers can also take screenshots every X minuets. Real hackers (not script kiddies) can also hack the encryption beacuse they already been cracked b4. Isn't AES encryption standard in the late 1990s?
The AES was created in the 1990s, it a very good coding using a switch method. And no, a hardcore hacker might not be able to use this and a keylogger will not see the password, if you use an antikeylogger I posted here or buy one, they'll get nothing. You can also use a double sided doors, preventing from anyone from forcing their way into the files.

The AES is still use today by the infamous and you know them:National Security Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaⓘ

The NSA.
Seems nice. Next time I format I will use that.
lol lazy ass nigga
I dont think he can spell either..

His got a Spell Checker on his navbar on the webbrowser
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
WOW MASSIVE BUMP
Hey it's only over a year it's not that massive
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?