Account Lists

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Account Lists
Hi,

First off, I like pandas. Anyways, I have a bit of trouble cracking accounts. I have EggCrack, a password list, proxy list. The only thing I don't have is an account list. I can't really seem to find a legit one that still has legit accounts. If you guys have any recommendations as to how to get account lists, please tell me, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by xXLOLWUTXx View Post
Hi,

First off, I like pandas. Anyways, I have a bit of trouble cracking accounts. I have EggCrack, a password list, proxy list. The only thing I don't have is an account list. I can't really seem to find a legit one that still has legit accounts. If you guys have any recommendations as to how to get account lists, please tell me, thanks.
You can scrape account names with weepcraft (.scrape) just server hop on popular servers HiveMC shotbow ect
Quote Originally Posted by Invaild_Username View Post
You can scrape account names with weepcraft (.scrape) just server hop on popular servers HiveMC shotbow ect
I tried downloading weepcraft, but I can't extract the .jar from WinRAR, please help.
Quote Originally Posted by xXLOLWUTXx View Post
I tried downloading weepcraft, but I can't extract the .jar from WinRAR, please help.
Did you download it from weepforums?
Quote Originally Posted by xXLOLWUTXx View Post
Hi,

First off, I like pandas. Anyways, I have a bit of trouble cracking accounts. I have EggCrack, a password list, proxy list. The only thing I don't have is an account list. I can't really seem to find a legit one that still has legit accounts. If you guys have any recommendations as to how to get account lists, please tell me, thanks.
What you are missing is called a username list and not an account list. There's a lot of difference to it.
Quote Originally Posted by xXLOLWUTXx View Post
Hi,

First off, I like pandas. Anyways, I have a bit of trouble cracking accounts. I have EggCrack, a password list, proxy list. The only thing I don't have is an account list. I can't really seem to find a legit one that still has legit accounts. If you guys have any recommendations as to how to get account lists, please tell me, thanks.
first of all, i really also like pandas. secondly, if you want to get usernames easily and smoothly, go to http: / / minecraftbuildcraft . com/coding/ (remove spaces) and register there. wait for your account to be approved and you get 20 usernames daily! be sure to use a big password list so you dont say to yourself "hurrp durrp dis usrneme lest tou semall"!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us