WTSSkype Premium Codes

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Skype Premium Codes
Hey guys! I am selling Skype Premium codes

Prices


5 codes = $1.50

10 codes = $2.50

15 codes = $3.50

20 codes = $4.50


Interested? Add me on Skype: beEpuron


What It gives you

Unlimited Calls

$107 Skype Credits

Unlimited Group Video Calls

Unlimited Group Screenshare Calls

Skype Caller ID

Skype Phone Number

Giving 1 Vouch Copy!!!!
added you on skype mate
Seller answered very fast on skype, and very helpful
I activated the premium code on my skype.
I'll try in the morning if unlimited calls works as well, then I'll write it down here.
Thank ya
No problem man! Enjoy your premium
Great seller, got my keys fast, +vouch
Thanks for the vouch man! Enjoy your premium codes ;D
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Epuron View Post
Hey guys! I am selling Skype Premium codes

Prices


5 codes = $1.50

10 codes = $2.50

15 codes = $3.50

20 codes = $4.50


Interested? Add me on Skype: beEpuron


What It gives you

Unlimited Calls

$107 Skype Credits

Unlimited Group Video Calls

Unlimited Group Screenshare Calls

Skype Caller ID

Skype Phone Number

As far as i'm aware, Skype Premium Doesn't give you "Unlimited Calls" - That's seperate.

I've got 2 Skype Premium Account's and don't have it, So based of that Assumption.

Good Luck Selling.

- Gaz™
I cant make free calls and didnt get skype credit with voucher code.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us