CoolNew hack for the new patch

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New hack for the new patch
I was wondering if their would be a new hack that involves the new patch..when?
I'm also curious, mostly for an ESP - preferably skeleton but any player ESP would be great.
Anyone have any idea if/when one will be available?
yea im really looking for a ESP skeleton and auto eject with crosshair
me to but principaly esp. i have 1 but only nametags, but i wanna have esp like see distance and weapon carrying and de life
If you guys just be patient, people will come through. I'm sure people are already working on making hacks, they don't just happen instantaneously! Give it a few weeks, someone will come out with an ESP hack
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us