CoolAWP QuickSwitch!

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Can I get banned for using this? (By VAC not Overwatch)
Seems useful. Will try it out and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by superbilal2012 View Post
Can I get banned for using this? (By VAC not Overwatch)
All hacks have a chance to get you banned.

Edit: It doesn't work. At least not for me. I've tried running it regularly and as admin several times.
Is this really useful though? I know it takes x MS for the shot to be accurate after scoping.
Quote Originally Posted by Ezzpz View Post
Is this really useful though? I know it takes x MS for the shot to be accurate after scoping.
Not really, It makes it seem as if the reload time is somewhat faster (In cs:s and 1.6 is it) But they essentially made it so it's always the same speed no matter what.

Pretty much just a way of making your self look fairly "cool"
@MREXodus
Thank you so much. This has helped me a lot on comp. matches.
You keep on contributing to the community and I thank you for that!
VAC: SAFE


Im pretty sure this is now Vac Detected please change status?
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?