TalkingGreatfullded pwned

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Greatfullded pwned
Ever been envious of the greatfullded? Well look at this!!!

He is just a noob with a lot of exp.

BTW I didn't hack
Combat-Arms_23.jpgattachment deleted · 109 downloads before removal
cool nice pic but he would pwn u if u had opk
lolz you could have won that match
Dude, Gtfo.
You jugde people on their skill, nothing about what they are?
I got a fucking 30day specialist just from getting to know this guy.
he's not a noob, he's not good, he just played the game ever since it came out.

1 year + 150exp. per OMA match = a lot of exp.
Wow you get a lot of gp for pwning
...greatfulded fails. I beat him with no hacks...
Oh really ya no hacks does that include no cams no aimbot and no speedhack..
And Remove your NAME TEH NEXON SPYS WILL cOME
I have no reason to remove it I swear I didn't hack at all.
Oh wow you call that lots of exp? Oh my.



And have even gotten better.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
Oh wow you call that lots of exp? Oh my.



And have even gotten better.
WHICH HACK ARE YOU USING
he sucks. BOOFOO IS WAY BETTER in ONE MAN ARMY. HE ACTUALLY PWNS HACKERS SOMETIMES
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?