Exclamationneed new hack! (not pub idiots)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
need new hack! (not pub idiots)
we need a hack thta plays music to other in the game! how awesome would it be to hack and have your victims listening to "die mthr fker die". or ridin. anybody thta knows how to code please work on this. ill try my best but im not that good at coding lol. ?please post your code if it works?
What are you asking for? I beleive Winamp and Windows Media Player arn't patched D:

LOL
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
What are you asking for? I beleive Winamp and Windows Media Player arn't patched D:

LOL
Tested 5 Mins ago Winamp (UnPatched) WMp (No bypass needed )
Quote Originally Posted by jmend736 View Post
Tested 5 Mins ago Winamp (UnPatched) WMp (No bypass needed )
Hmmm I think I need a bypass for Itunes though
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
What are you asking for? I beleive Winamp and Windows Media Player arn't patched D:

LOL
i think he wants to make other people hear the music he is playing
Really!? OMG I DIDNT KNOW THAT!


ps. sarcasm
Auto typer set on n9 all game. lmao.
Don't say pub idiots to people who have higher posts than you and have a bigger brain than you, like Lolz2much...

On-Topic - I think that's illegal, it's IP hacking technically, and wtf is with your avatar??
lol pretty cool idea.

i'd put on... Freddy Couger theme song.. which i forgot starts with something like..
1 something 2 something etc etc freddy is knocking ono your door..?


idk it be cool i guess.

nice avatar, da bunny man is pretty excited dont ya think and kinda explicted rating for childern... haha
Nice idea, but impossible. CA has no method of streaming music, especially from a local client to another.


OMG GUYS I just coded an Itunes cash bot, no bypass required. Just type in your Name and Password and you get free music. Its that easy.
Mewking i dont think that is possible
Quote Originally Posted by hiyoelbrian View Post
we need a hack thta plays music to other in the game! how awesome would it be to hack and have your victims listening to "die mthr fker die". or ridin. anybody thta knows how to code please work on this. ill try my best but im not that good at coding lol. ?please post your code if it works?
No comment.
xD! WMP Is patched! Nexon is stupid!
Omg, I used iTunes, I need a bypass, I d/c when i log in. I belive Winamp and Windows Media Player works without a bypass. Omg its like VIP Hacks or something, it doesnt need a bypass!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us