Looking for a weakspot aimbot

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a weakspot aimbot
Hey , i'm looking for a weakspot aimbot, can some body help me with that, thanks for reading
Ive been looking for one too.. Would be very helpful if i could find one
I don't think something like that is really necessary as you don't really need a good reaction speed or reflexes in WoT not to mention that on most ranges you won't be able to accuratly hit a spot on a tank. I would advise you to download a mod which shows the weakspots of tanks in obvious colors, after a while you will know them and you wont need it anymore aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by terroras View Post
I don't think something like that is really necessary as you don't really need a good reaction speed or reflexes in WoT not to mention that on most ranges you won't be able to accuratly hit a spot on a tank. I would advise you to download a mod which shows the weakspots of tanks in obvious colors, after a while you will know them and you wont need it anymore aswell.
http://wot-shot.com/zone_penetration_of_the_tank/
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us