Hiring Merchandise seller - Earn 10% of sales - Sell my items - Easy cash.
Hello MPGH, I am currently hiring someone to sell electronic merchandise, ipads, and tablets primarily through ebay. My current seller is not able to sell due to account complications. And will not be able to sell for a month or so. I need to sell the rest of my current stalk asap. You will open listings on ebay, and once items are purchased, you will keep 10% for yourself, and send the rest to me. Then I will ship the item. If you are interested post here, and add me on skype: PS2Matt13
Requirements:
1. Must have a verified ebay & paypal account.
2. Must be able to send funds from ebay as soon as they are received.
3. Must be available and online every day.
Requirements:
1. Must have a verified ebay & paypal account.
2. Must be able to send funds from ebay as soon as they are received.
3. Must be available and online every day.

