Steam Account: Clean VAC, 16 games+DLC (csgo, l4d2, walking dead and more)
Hi I'm selling my steam account with 16+ games and few dlcs for 20€ (euros, not dollars) or the best offer. Upon purchase I will give the account and the account's email so you can change whatever you want. I only accept paypal payments.
You will have to go first or we will use a middle man. You can trust me, I'm not a scammer, I just really want to sell this account. Just look at the account I'm selling, do I really look like a hacker ?^^
Contact me by email at butchifax@gmail com
So, for the infos: Steam VAC clean (never banned, nothing),
Games: Amnesia the dark descent, Bastion, Bioshock 2, Borderlands 2 (+Mr Torgue DLC), Burnout Paradise ultimate box, CS:GO (+Op Pheonix Pass), Dead space 2, Garry's mod, Hotline Miami, Left4dead2, Monaco, Payday the heist (+Wolfpack DLC), Portal 2, Receiver, Super Meat Boy, TF2 (premium account: no backpack limit), The Walking Dead (+400 days DLC)




You will have to go first or we will use a middle man. You can trust me, I'm not a scammer, I just really want to sell this account. Just look at the account I'm selling, do I really look like a hacker ?^^
Contact me by email at butchifax@gmail com
So, for the infos: Steam VAC clean (never banned, nothing),
Games: Amnesia the dark descent, Bastion, Bioshock 2, Borderlands 2 (+Mr Torgue DLC), Burnout Paradise ultimate box, CS:GO (+Op Pheonix Pass), Dead space 2, Garry's mod, Hotline Miami, Left4dead2, Monaco, Payday the heist (+Wolfpack DLC), Portal 2, Receiver, Super Meat Boy, TF2 (premium account: no backpack limit), The Walking Dead (+400 days DLC)

