WTBLeague of Legends lvl 30 Acc with original Email

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
League of Legends lvl 30 Acc with original Email
Hey MPGH Users im searching for a League of Legends Account^^ it must be a lvl 30 Account. Ranked or unranked

and the original Email from This Account would be nice.


PM me with your offer.
I can hook you up with one

Add me on Skype: harrison.kevin
Which server may I know?
Oh i forget that Part EUW would be nice or EUNE
I can get you a plat account for EUW, or if you're looking for cheaper I could get you some unranked, silver, bronze even.
No plat acc or something high ranked^^ i just search a smurf account for me^^ but i dont want to lvl from 1-30
Hi. I have account on EU WEST Server. Current - Silver 1 (30lp) . Season 3 Unranked.
Have 41 Champs.
21 Skin.
2 Rune Page's
9 Bonus Icons.

If u are interested , add me in skype : claydonzo
Whats your budget? I have an account that would make you lick your fingers
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?