SolvedSteelseries Sensei - Macro

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Steelseries Sensei - Macro
Hello guys , Ive recently bought the steelseries sensei and I cant figure out how to make a macro for AVA.
Could anyone upload or send me a link of a guide/tutorial on how to do it.
Ive been searching around YouTube and other sites but I couldn't manage to make it work.
~Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by C0LAFan View Post
Hello guys , Ive recently bought the steelseries sensei and I cant figure out how to make a macro for AVA.
Could anyone upload or send me a link of a guide/tutorial on how to do it.
Ive been searching around YouTube and other sites but I couldn't manage to make it work.
~Thanks in advance
Why not try searching with another mouse's brand ? Perhaps it's all the same process !
Quote Originally Posted by C0LAFan View Post
Hello guys , Ive recently bought the steelseries sensei and I cant figure out how to make a macro for AVA.
Could anyone upload or send me a link of a guide/tutorial on how to do it.
Ive been searching around YouTube and other sites but I couldn't manage to make it work.
~Thanks in advance
I use a Steelseries Rival and don't do it. You are best using a downloaded macro and a bypass to play the game.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?