Perhaps legalized, but restricted. The statement that "no deaths have been caused by marijuana" is a misstatement. No deaths have been reported due to an overdose of the drug, however, there are plenty of reports of "intoxicated" individuals killing people in car crashes. Also, my sister-in-law is an ER doctor in Seattle (where marijuana is legal) and she constantly has patients come in who have overdosed on marijuana and have incredibly intense and prolonged migraines and vomitting. Who's paying for that ER bill? The taxpayer.
Legalization Of Marijuana
PollLegalize?
49 votes · poll closed
Yeah I'm sure the potsmokers were trying to harm themselves so they could go to the hospital.
You do know that if you are in the ER, regardless of what cause it, it's serious.
I mean they allow bleach in our homes, i'm sure tons of people go to the ER from bleach poisoning or any number of self-related injuries.
-------------------
I bet 10-20 times more people are in the hospital from alcohol or smoking, yet you don't see that firm stance against it.
It's the cultural perception, not the reality, that is the reason for the anti-drug cause.
You do know that if you are in the ER, regardless of what cause it, it's serious.
I mean they allow bleach in our homes, i'm sure tons of people go to the ER from bleach poisoning or any number of self-related injuries.
-------------------
I bet 10-20 times more people are in the hospital from alcohol or smoking, yet you don't see that firm stance against it.
It's the cultural perception, not the reality, that is the reason for the anti-drug cause.
I love ganja, legalize it!
Yes, it is perfectly fine.
Yes. Much better than cigarettes.
Better than you for tobacco, worse than alcohol, so why not. Would drastically lower crime involving certain drug cartels, and Government could tax it a shit ton and make $$ like on tobacco. $0.25 production cost of cigarette pack sold for $7.00 because taxes.
I voted yes but I seen some people do some really gnarly stuff on it so 
But if it will stop the retarded methods used by some of law enforcement then i'm all for it

But if it will stop the retarded methods used by some of law enforcement then i'm all for it

Legalize? Might as well. Honestly though, I don't like it. It causes anxiety and reliance. Once you're high, you always want to be high because life is boring when you aren't high.
The feeling of being high is a great feeling. 
Yes, legalize it.

Yes, legalize it.
Legalize it and tax it. GG. I forgot what country did this, but I remember my debate coach telling us about a country that legalized marijuana and taxed it. They have a solid economy currently (of course, you can't trace it all back to marijuana but of course, it played a large role) and their jails/prison system is not overcrowded such as ours is.
The legalization should me in company with education and culture. Society must know that marijuana should be used only in medicinal cases, not because you want to taste what it feels like, or to feed up an addiction.
Fucking right they should legalize it, At the end of the day it's harmless it will make the world a better place.
Fuck yea, it should be legalized. 

I saw talk of going to the ER, I am pretty sure you have to pay the medical expenses after going to the ER
BTW, legalize cannabis, tax it, and ban Monsanto from distributing it.
BTW, legalize cannabis, tax it, and ban Monsanto from distributing it.
wait,would the people in prison due to drug trading be released? 

This thread is closed for replies.
