WTBBuy4U on Items

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Buy4U on Items [20-30%]
My account on amazon got closed for some reason.can't buy anything.

Willing to pay what you want.

Going first If you're trusted.

Victim of unboundm40. I have no idea if my shit it's coming.

Looking for:

PNY GTX 770
i5 4670k
Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
Galaxy S4

Paying 20% if you're trusted and I go first.

Paying 30% if you go first.
What items are you looking for?
Quote Originally Posted by Bonjangles View Post
My account on amazon got closed for some reason.can't buy anything.

Willing to pay what you want.

Going first If you're trusted.

Victim of unboundm40. I have no idea if my shit it's coming.

Looking for:

PNY GTX 770
i5 4670k
Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
Galaxy S4

Paying 20% if you're trusted and I go first.

Paying 30% if you go first.
You should chargeback though with the money you paid. If you paid him
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?