CoolPatchedJov's CE Table (ESP & TP)

Posts 31–45 of 95 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by frostbite3333 View Post
hi jov
Could you provide a table with the recoil or aimbot nospread rapidfire?
Somebody wants to lose there account
This hack wont be patched any time soon, since i set it to automatically target a specific Thread of data.
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
This hack wont be patched any time soon, since i set it to automatically target a specific Thread of data.
I got kicked by Punkbuster for using illegitimate program or some crap. Scared me for a bit, may not be patched but maybe detected?
Quote Originally Posted by CommittedHail View Post
I got kicked by Punkbuster for using illegitimate program or some crap. Scared me for a bit, may not be patched but maybe detected?
Cheat engine has been here for along time bud. I used it on early alpha when hacking was fun
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
Cheat engine has been here for along time bud. I used it on early alpha when hacking was fun
I don't get what that's meant to answer, I know it was for cheat engine.
But what are you saying, even if I use cheat engine and get kicked I won't get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by CommittedHail View Post
I don't get what that's meant to answer, I know it was for cheat engine.
But what are you saying, even if I use cheat engine and get kicked I won't get banned?
Cheat engine has been here for long, its not detected. If it was it wouldnt still work, you can always get banned thats how the game goes.
Jov wanted a Hack ( Chams ) to the WarZombie, already read almost all of your topics and I still can not put! Can you help me?
thank you
Sorry my english.
You will not be banned for using it. Punkbuster only kicks in about half an hour and you can join again.
Is it a player esp only and how to enable it?
This shows nametags and what not, to enable just click the box
How do i fix it i get that the cheat table doesn't work it's not valid
Guys there is my post in this thread where I show you step by step how to use it.
PLEASE HELP I GOT THIS MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO ENABLE DE CHEAT TABLE

"tHIS IS NOT A VALID CHEAT TABLE ( ERROR EXECUTING THIS TABLE'S LUA SCRIPT: " ENABLE...." :1: UNEXPECTED SYMBOL NEAR '['
Posts 31–45 of 95 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?