Talking-=≡ Eagle Injector - Soldier Front √ ≡=-

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
-=≡ Eagle Injector - Soldier Front √ ≡=-
Hello Friends, It is with great pleasure that today I bring to you my last injector called 'Eagle Injector' Even though simple is very effective and safe, Meets WHAT promises!
Being very different from my other projects that has an innovative designer, and little used, was 5 hours of work I think it was worth it, I count on your opinion and suggestions on this project!
* I'll post a picture below and the downloadable file at the end of the topic.






If you can leave a thanks down there, That motivates me a lot, Until next time folks.


Eagle Injector 1.0_mpgh.net.rar733 KB · 1,654 downloads 9/68 malicious
File is safe. Approved/
its work but if i log in it automatically close ..
How do you use it? Sorry, I am brand new to using mods for SF2.
Quote Originally Posted by Durbdog View Post
How do you use it? Sorry, I am brand new to using mods for SF2.
This is just an injector for injecting dll's into the game exe.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


This is just an injector for injecting dll's into the game exe.
Where do I get the dll's from? I have been looking for them for like 3 hours and I cant find any.
Thanks for the injector. Nice eagle UI
Thanks all games works!!
how to use this in soldier front pls unswer
This is Injector Only??

No .DLL file???
Quote Originally Posted by azury03 View Post
This is Injector Only??

No .DLL file???
No dll's as it's an injector only
Always Detected when Using this Application..
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?