// Works , i've been careful so i used sub account. Anywayz mastery level gets back to normal if you leave the game without finishing and only works with 1 kill. And i've checked multiplay file in the BlackShot folder. It seems to record down the mastery level up , so use at your own RISK
Originally Posted by Arcton
// Works , i've been careful so i used sub account. Anywayz mastery level gets back to normal if you leave the game without finishing and only works with 1 kill. And i've checked multiplay file in the BlackShot folder. It seems to record down the mastery level up , so use at your own RISK
what .exe did you inject the .dll into?
launcher.exe or blackshot.exe?
blackshot.exe
does not leeching man '-'
any way thx for the credits
I THINK THAT WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE THAT IN YOUR LIFE HUEHUHE
BR's FDP
message box edited with hex editor ?
Thank you yulu
PLAY LONGER! IT HELP GAINING MORE MASTERY EXP
ALL YOUR DOUBTS ARE IN MY THREAD/TUTORIAL, PLZ READ AGAIN
Originally Posted by babanana
antigo falso no good
Originally Posted by darbypet1
Guys, this is an old hack that has been patched long ago, and lasted for only 3 days before being patched. most probably... dont flame me for saying this XD
- Really ??? então, Por quê foi aprovado by minion ??? se você pensa que é antigo, faça um novo você mesmo.
Google translate:
- Really ? ? So why was approved by minion ? ? if you think you are old , make a new one yourself.
@darbypet1 sorry dude but you are totaly wrong, why I will post old hack here ??? pays attention fool.
Originally Posted by kaezuki
all weapon increase in one time or only 1 weapon increase the mastery?
Do You want read again my thread/tutorial ??? Better, steps number "6ª" and "7ª" and "note 4".
Originally Posted by Maxstephen
This mastery like the one few months ago?
Yeah similar... why ?
Originally Posted by Spencer073___
Short-lived..... 3 days?
4 or 5 days at maximum 1 week.
Originally Posted by vodka123
BLACKSHOT GARENA OR EU
Do You want read again my thread/tutorial ??? Better, read NOTE 2.
Originally Posted by Arcton
// Works , i've been careful so i used sub account. Anywayz mastery level gets back to normal if you leave the game without finishing and only works with 1 kill. And i've checked multiplay file in the BlackShot folder. It seems to record down the mastery level up , so use at your own RISK
Do You want read again my thread/tutorial ??? Better, steps number "6ª" and "7ª" and "note 4"... before saiying that level weapom back to normal... 1 kill witth each diferrent weapom increase a booster %%% in level weapom.... DONT NEED STAY UNTIL ROOM be finished... about ban or d-rank you are right, but maybe can took punishments, use method anti-ban and done.
Originally Posted by azriamran
Nice One yulu
you can be a very helpful hacker for everyone in MPGH
for Guilherme too
Originally Posted by richardtro
Thanks, i'm anxious to test , because not yet released. But it should be pretty good, hope it works ^ ^
Originally Posted by Maxstephen
I think minion offline. Anyways, anyone ready to put underscore in their bs name?
Originally Posted by kason
nice release
Originally Posted by norbron
Thank you yulu
Originally Posted by kaezuki
PLAY LONGER! IT HELP GAINING MORE MASTERY EXP
So, enjoy and I am glad by help in something.
Originally Posted by GuilhermeBS_VIP1
does not leeching man '-'
any way thx for the credits
I THINK THAT WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE THAT IN YOUR LIFE HUEHUHE
BR's FDP
message box edited with hex editor ?
- Deixa de besteira cara, que culpa eu tenho se me deram assim, nem pedi nem nada, o que importa é que vai ajudar bastante.
Goolgle tranlate:
- Stop being silly face, I got to blame it gave me thus did not ask or anything, what matters is that it will help a lot. tá tudo referenciado
Thanks very nice
I hope this Work even thout u already post this and it patched at that time after 3 day if i remn
Originally Posted by nidhalDboukam
I hope this Work even thout u already post this and it patched at that time after 3 day if i remn
I believe that still works after maintenance, if yes, use until be fixed.
No doubt , this hack is working...
As @Arcton says , you must be careful and do the steps , play the room until the game is over
so, good luck guys!
Originally Posted by Banana
No doubt , this hack is working...
As @Arcton says , you must be careful and do the steps , play the room until the game is over
so, good luck guys!
I already did said that NOT need stay in room until the final minutes(doing this, you just go waste time)... just do as on my video and get out of room.
Originally Posted by Minerva
I already did said that NOT need stay in room until the final minutes(doing this, you just go waste time)... just do as on my video and get out of room.
I will try this after Maintenance done. The last time release didn't stick up the mastery when you quit BD after the mastery level shown up. But since now you provide the Steps, I will try your methods. Anyway I took the SS of my Mastery % "Before" & "After" playing the game and its shows the difference of quitting and not quitting the game along the way. Maybe this is the reason why a lot of players commenting up on quitting earlier didn't make it to get the level up.
I'm using Win 8 64bits anyway..