WTSSELLING ISS STEAM GIFTS FOR $5 EACH | PAYPAL VERIFIED | TRUSTED | CHEAP |

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
SELLING ISS STEAM GIFTS FOR $5 EACH | PAYPAL VERIFIED | TRUSTED | CHEAP |
As stated in the title, I will be selling ISS Steam Gifts.
All you need to do is add me on Skype, which will be available via PM or you provide your Skype below.
All I will be requiring is you to send $5 to my PayPal first, then I will send the Steam gift to your email.
No vouch copies for you beggars. I've already been vouched 100+ times. (Not exaggerating).
Why you trying to scam doe.
Its only $1.50 on steam right now until March 20th
Quote Originally Posted by polarizes View Post
Why you trying to scam doe.
Its only $1.50 on steam right now until March 20th
Lmfao. People dont know what scamming me. What I'm doing is reselling/ripping people off. Obviously you havent studied Commerce >.>
Why don't you wait till the sales had ended?
Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcG View Post
Why don't you wait till the sales had ended?
I dunno. Yolo.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?