Hi...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hi...
Hi, soo yeah... I'm a new member here, I got into this site because a friend of mine told me about it...so i'll introduce ma self...

My IGN: SgtDoyle
Current Rank (CAE): Seargent
K/D Ratio: 92-94 (Can't be exact about it).
Other: I LOVE TO PLAY COMBAT ARMS EUROPE

Add me SgtDoyle Is my IGN there!

Hope I'll have a fun,worthy time here CHEERS!
Welcome to MPGH..
I'm Czar.. Message me if you need any help.
[=
Welcome to MPGH.

Czar wants your cock.

Quote Originally Posted by NoloveSC View Post
Welcome to MPGH.

Czar wants your cock.

PFFT.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
PFFT.
Haha tisk tisk.

Your mad hehe.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
PFFT.



MMMM angry cock sucking


its teh best

>.<
welcome..............
i didnt even know that was czar cause if picc
Lol.. Nobody here has ever seen me seriously pissed.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Lol.. Nobody here has ever seen me seriously pissed.
mmmm

tell me more.. its making me rather randy!!!

hahahahahah
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us