ExclamationLooking for a boost

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a boost
Looking for a boost in LoL bronze IV to Silver V.

Will gift RP, champion or skin.

Add me on skype: tiktoc123

I will not pay you before I hit silver V so don't think you can add me and get some quick RP or a champ or a skin out of me.

Would rather a nice person do it for free but if i have to pay thats ok time is money.

Thanks.
Can gift RP champion or skin add me on skype: tiktoc123 i can play anytime
OP claims to be a girl too, so there's a plus
I can do it for you but you need to send me the items before I boost for you.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?