[Fixed]NeverBorns Speedhack[Fixed]

Posts 16–30 of 159 · Page 2 of 11
I find it funny how there saying it doesnt work but yet it's not even approved yet
omg i cant get this to work for somereason can someone help me plz.......!!!!
Young. It hasnt been approved.

Wait.
I HAD NO IDEA THE SPEED HACK WAS PATCHED ACTUALLY

I JUST PUT NBSPEED HACK INTO PERX AND IT WORKS EVERYTIME

NOW CHAMS IS A DIFFERENT STORY
hahaha stop acting like a smart ass
lol.......

well the hack isnt patched, but the bypass is.
hey nice when well it be approved?? 0.o i want this speed hack lol
NO NO NO-IM SERIOUS-THE SPEED HACK HAS ALWAYS BEEN WORKING FOR ME-IVE ALWAYS KEEPT IT UNDER 1.3 THOUGH
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
NO NO NO-IM SERIOUS-THE SPEED HACK HAS ALWAYS BEEN WORKING FOR ME-IVE ALWAYS KEEPT IT UNDER 1.3 THOUGH
u got vista?
Quote Originally Posted by timebomb99 View Post
u got vista?
YES I DO VISTA 32BIT
Why is there like 90000 people that this speedhack doesnt work idk why but mine(dark byte)still work and its not patch lol
i guess it fails for xp and works for vista damn it, i have xp chams that never d/c but i want speed hack...
Did you see how many noobs spam this? all at once one has 3 post ect. lol
You are in the same boat as me Dylan. Mine are WarPath's and they give me time to upgrade, but the speed hack has not worked for my XP and works for my Vista. Love the game CA, but as soon as HALO 3 ODST comes out, I will be on that more. If you really like FPS then this is the one to get...
what is the recommended setting?
Posts 16–30 of 159 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us