[Fixed]NeverBorns Speedhack[Fixed]

Posts 46–60 of 159 · Page 4 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Mew2king View Post
Dude don't quote giant posts. Seriously I swear I've seen you do that in another thread as well.
Sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by bhumit View Post
i cant download
Well. LOL, its hasnt been approved yet....
egh our luck but patience will always come through
Why does the screenshot show a .exe being run but in the file it's a speedhack.dll ?
Quote Originally Posted by DylanOwnsYou View Post
patched, easily detected... doesn't work
First off it may be patched for you, or ur just doing something wrong like the rest off the ppl on here are... They work for me, and they are still working for me now... Find another alternative, if you can't get these to work ppl... Work With Me Here Ppl, Not Against Me... You will not die if you can't speed hack, nor if u don't have chams... Be Patient Help is on it's way....








"HackersRUs...."
The false positives seem to match with the injector, file sizes match, I dissembled the .dll's and didn't find anything suspicious.

Therefore, approved.
Please post results.
Explicitt
Thats what comes up after you inject it.

What other SS am i suppose to take?
Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
Explicitt
Thats what comes up after you inject it.

What other SS am i suppose to take?
Read the post above yours
I did. right after i posted mine


:P
It Works.... I'm Speeding In Game... Ctf Just Makes It Too Easy....
Ya i know. Death Room+CTF+speedhack=Mega pwn.
ty for posting this i acidentally deleted this hack
Posts 46–60 of 159 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us