DUDE this is a RIP of dark bytes..man. it the same..
[Fixed]NeverBorns Speedhack[Fixed]
well, he changed a few strings aorund... <.<
Probally but i believe he's was detected but i guess he made it so it wasnt anymore
probly not. LOL -Xplict- ya there?
can som1 post a bypass like that aint patched
can som1 post a link for a bypass that aint patched
can som1 post a link for a bypass that aint patched
don't double post.
no i said it wrong the first time
well still, theres a edit button.
oooo lol didnt see it
well does any1 no a good bypass
well does any1 no a good bypass
come on people i get d/c all the time does any1 n o a good bypass plz some1 help me out
Well maybe.... Just maybe, it doesn't work for XP users.... I'm using Vista & Windows 7, so i wouldn't know... Tell me if it does...
stop double posting urmom
I use Windows Vista 32-bit,and I set the speed to 1.4 and works for me.
Doesn't work on my XP partition but works splendidly on my Vista partition.
This thread is closed for replies.
