Poseidon so op!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Poseidon so op!
I couldn't sleep last night and i was watching twitch which intrigued me to download smite.. i was looking how people played in the tournaments and was learning, I have really never played an MOBA besides Strife.. and i suck hairy monkey testicles at that game.. so i was like mmm a first person moba let me this out.. my first 2 game BAM!!


Indeed. He is one of the easiest gods to play with in the game. Add me: HEYITZMCMUFFIN
Yea, his too OP.
lol another unbalanced game
What's it called again?
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
What's it called again?
It's called Smite
Tried out the Assault mode, where it gives you a random god


having some fun playing this.. i bought the god pack..
add me up CallMeFamous (: im still not good so don't expect me to know what im doing if you play with me lol
Pos isnt op... Easily counterable
I don't even know what game this is.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
I don't even know what game this is.
A "moba" made by a shit company that will die in the ass within the year like the rest of HiRez Studio's games.
quadraaaaaaaaaa killllllllllllllllllllllllll
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us