[TUT] Basic HTML

PollDid this help you?
13 votes
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
You suck!

Couple things, you never closed your header, and you put all semantic markup in the BODY TAGS not outside of it... learning HTML FIRST before you try to help others...
Quote Originally Posted by billysprogrammer View Post
You suck!

Couple things, you never closed your header, and you put all semantic markup in the BODY TAGS not outside of it... learning HTML FIRST before you try to help others...
A. Your Stupid!(IMO)

(if you actually read the posts, he said he is testing his knowledge, meaning what he has learned, he never said it would be perfect)

B. Your a flaming Choob, just about all 5 of your posts are negative to mpgh.net members

C.The placement of Semantic Markups are more of a methodology

Semantic markup is all about the code, and not about how the website "looks." It's about structure, not colors, fonts, body, headers, etc.


D. Header = <h1> (open) </h2> Close

I don't see (unless I'm missing it, which is possible...) where he didn't close his header

he did fine, Looks good, and I'm sure that numerous noobs have learned from his tutorial,

So why don't you stop flaming the members here, do something productive like make your own tutorial (if your so...good) , if you don't like a tutorial or find errors, tell the OP in a post so he can correct them.

Don't Flame...... be productive.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
A. Your Stupid!(IMO)

(if you actually read the posts, he said he is testing his knowledge, meaning what he has learned, he never said it would be perfect)

B. Your a flaming Choob, just about all 5 of your posts are negative to mpgh.net members

C.The placement of Semantic Markups are more of a methodology

Semantic markup is all about the code, and not about how the website "looks." It's about structure, not colors, fonts, body, headers, etc.


D. Header = <h1> (open) </h2> Close

I don't see (unless I'm missing it, which is possible...) where he didn't close his header

he did fine, Looks good, and I'm sure that numerous noobs have learned from his tutorial,

So why don't you stop flaming the members here, do something productive like make your own tutorial (if your so...good) , if you don't like a tutorial or find errors, tell the OP in a post so he can correct them.

Don't Flame...... be productive.


lol dont flame this guy say,s? but you are the flaming master!
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
lol dont flame this guy say,s? but you are the flaming master!
I was gonna say something, But it's not right to this guys thread, so get off it.

I'll remind myself

Can you put the whole code into one big [.code][/code] please? I want to try this out but their is so many I dont wanna C&P.
Well Put, but a little too basic i guess...
Mines even more basic
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?