PS3 Black Ops 2 XP Lobby
Hey guys...
I hope im not in the wrong place, if I am, I'm sorry.
I wanted to know if anybody can hack me on prestige 9 lvl 55 and maybeeeeeeeeeee all weapons gold.
Since I started Ps3 with Bo2 I am like prestige 4 yet and it still takes me more then a week to get 1 gun gold...
I don't even wanna talk about the time it takes me to prestige.
Sadly I can't give you anything back so if anybody was up to help me, I would be very grateful
Cheers, epicdhfan.
I hope im not in the wrong place, if I am, I'm sorry.
I wanted to know if anybody can hack me on prestige 9 lvl 55 and maybeeeeeeeeeee all weapons gold.
Since I started Ps3 with Bo2 I am like prestige 4 yet and it still takes me more then a week to get 1 gun gold...
I don't even wanna talk about the time it takes me to prestige.

Sadly I can't give you anything back so if anybody was up to help me, I would be very grateful

Cheers, epicdhfan.
