Borderlands 2 modded weapons and items

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Borderlands 2 modded weapons and items
Are there any good guns that can launch you in the air or can anyone make one for borderlands 2 so i can get to high places and get out the map? if so can you post a gibbed code?
That would be a bummer if there are no more weapons, shields, etc. to find/have made. I enjoyed the game so much. I know that it wasn't a game for a lot FPSers, but this "old" guy loved it. I came here looking for some "new" ways to enjoy the game, and see what I missed/ i.e. weapons, grenade mods..so forth. I still play, I have a few classes that are moded and then my normal run chars.
Cheers,
JF a.k.a. Gammalight
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us