QuestionBotting

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Botting
I have a question. Is it possible to have like a generic attack bot or something for WoW? Because you could bot, and no one would notice.
If there is one, could someone please redirect me there?

Thanks so much guys :3
I don't know of any free ones, or would trust any, but a good friend of mine showed me Honorbuddy, which is a damn nice bot. You have to pay a 1-time fee of like 2-30 euros, I forget the exact amount, but it works amazingly. Its really worth buying it. Its not just an attack bot, either, its much more.
Quote Originally Posted by Nehkro View Post
I don't know of any free ones, or would trust any, but a good friend of mine showed me Honorbuddy, which is a damn nice bot. You have to pay a 1-time fee of like 2-30 euros, I forget the exact amount, but it works amazingly. Its really worth buying it. Its not just an attack bot, either, its much more.
Thanks so much man! There is a trial version of it that is free, and that works perfectly! I have it and im lvel 17 up from 1 in one day! Thank you!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?