[Info Dump] 19.5.1 Autonexus

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Info Dump] 19.5.1 Autonexus
Source line changed from 5057 to 4999

charHp changed to: _-1Fz
charMaxHp changed to: _-Wi

Code:
; _-names
#set charHp "_-1Fz"
#set charMaxHp "_-Wi"
#set funcEscape "escape"

; code
	pop
	getlocal0
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
	ifne				END
	
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "name_")
	pushstring			"Nexus"
	ifeq				END
	
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "name_")
	pushstring			"Arena"
	ifeq				END
	
	getlex				QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"charHp")
	getlex				QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"charMaxHp")
	convert_d
	divide
	pushdouble 			.3
	ifgt				END
	getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gs_")
	getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gsc_")
	callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"funcEscape"), 0
END:
	pushtrue
I hope I saved some time for someone. I wasn't sure where to post this, so point me in the right direction if this wasn't the right place.
I tried a few decompilers, but they all section up the information in folders. What decompiler can show me the whole Source code line for line?

This probably sounds yber noobish, but I am trying to learn :P

Thx.
The source code IS all sectioned up. It's normal for it to be shown that way. I answered on the other thread on how I did it. There's a few pictures of the editor I use. ( Sublime Text 3 )

http :// puu . sh/7DvsR.png (without spaces) You can just drag a folder in it (or both, like I did there) and select what folder to search in. It'll search EVERY file in those folders. That's pretty much like having the whole source code in 1 file, except it's better.


The decompiler you use depends on what you're doing with the information. For ROTMG and the tools this community has, RABCDasm is definitely a keeper, and in general too.
how do you make it work?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?