Recommended guns

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Recommended guns
So, if you where going to recommend someone a "good" gun, which gun would that be?
no BM guns allowed

I'd recommend the SG552 or the G36

inb4 m4a1 or AK
Ak 47 and Xm8
M4 all the way
M4A1 and AK-47.
Id recommend M60 for HM high ammo high lethality but low accuracy.

Id recommend K-2 for normal battles, queit for GM 30/90 ammo high power low recoil and higher accuracy.
I would recommend QBZ-95 a great weapon.
XM8 if not the M4 or AK.
K-2, QBZ-95, EVERY gun is the best if you know how to use it. Yea, even UZI
I would recommend any weapon within budget. They're fairly balanced, unless you're comparing a high-power AR to say, the MP7 in damage. But overall, I'd recommend the K-2 as a starter weapon if not the M4A1 or AK47, as those are obvious choices.
AWP ALL THE WAY ALL DAY
M4a1 or Ak47 if u are a good aimer.
I would say m4a1 .
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us