[Question] How does Nexon ban?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] How does Nexon ban?
Do they IP ban when they catch a hacker?
Do they ban all accounts that share an IP of one account that was caught?
Do they just ban that account?

Lol my point being... I have a main that I care about but still wana be able to let lose and hack like crazy for fun sometimes.
okay, i have been hacking and been getting banned atleast 2 times a month...so i DO know what im talking about, and Nexon only bans accounts, they never touch IP bans, NO MATTER WHAT! thank me if i helped:]
People taking screenshots,videos, OR them finding MPGH in your history, Possibly the logs in C:\nexon\combat arms, Of where your hacks are.

You guys need to short your shit out, Ive hacked forever no ban.
Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
People taking screenshots,videos, OR them finding MPGH in your history, Possibly the logs in C:\nexon\combat arms, Of where your hacks are.

You guys need to short your shit out, Ive hacked forever no ban.
i would have too. but i used server hack on my csm1 with 50k. recruit server + GM in ghost mode = fail.
thanks lol that's all i needed and mario i kno how to not get banned but i was asking this because i want to blatantly hack just to piss ppl off xD
ya they use something called AhnRpt in your Hshield folder to see the sites you go to
Depends on severity of the infringement. If you fucked them up like hacked their servers or something they might IP ban/Ban suspiciously related accounts
anybody know if there are pugins installed by CA on my google chrome? i know there are some on firefox, but what about chrome?
Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
anybody know if there are pugins installed by CA on my google chrome? i know there are some on firefox, but what about chrome?
Well it's better just to check, just look for the Add-ons thing in Chrome.
Anyway, I disabled the Nexon and the Pando thing in my Firefox, and guess what?
After I restarted my computer it turned on again. Time to forcefully end this crap.
Jeez I've never been banned and I speed hack and cham and even say it. Lol when ppl accuse me I joke about it but still say I do. Usually ppl don't kick me from rooms cuz I act funny and don't piss anybody off. Well this one chick got pissed off at me when she figured out I hacked, even though she was like teaming with me in quarantine b4. She was a stoner though. She was like, doing drugs isn't as bad as hacking.

Yeah.. I'm getting off topic.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us