Need Help Finding Desktop Background

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help Finding Desktop Background
Okay so the other day I was watching the source commercial that had a really nice background on one of their laptops. I have been searching for ever and I cant find it. It is a navy blue smiling face that looks kind of abstract. I think its from some game but I can't remember. Thanks
Can u sent the link of the video?
@Erayes

Plz post the link of the video u had watched
Quote Originally Posted by timberfire View Post
@Erayes

Plz post the link of the video u had watched
Sorry to like kinda interrupt this thread BUT I LOVE DEAD-POOL BEST VIDEO GAME AND CHARACTER EVER
Also you kinda are a newbie your still at novice
Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
Also you kinda are a newbie your still at novice
What is the problem with him being a Novice?
Quote Originally Posted by Li0nH34rt View Post
What is the problem with him being a Novice?
I don't know i think he was like me once before !!!
Quote Originally Posted by timberfire View Post


I don't know i think he was like me once before !!!

Lol im a spammer dose it look like im banned?
@Bumboxe's Sheep
Rlly if u want to spam let's make a thread and let's spam with each other if u want but respect the thread starter .. It's not the spamming court u said that u like my Deadpool style .. Thq but if u want to say something to me there's a VMs and PMs (y)

Cheers.
Quote Originally Posted by timberfire View Post
@Bumboxe's Sheep
Rlly if u want to spam let's make a thread and let's spam with each other if u want but respect the thread starter .. It's not the spamming court u said that u like my Deadpool style .. Thq but if u want to say something to me there's a VMs and PMs (y)

Cheers.
Ohh god just like i feared hes really a novice! sorry guys im atta here dont wanna get in a biach fight with little noobs Bye!
Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
Ohh god just like i feared hes really a novice! sorry guys im atta here dont wanna get in a biach fight with little noobs Bye!
You make an off-topic post and force this thread into a tangent, and you say he's a novice?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us