ExclamationWTBYoutube ( Views, Likes, and Comments)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Youtube ( Views, Likes, and Comments)
I am wanting to purchase 1,000,000 views, likes and comments for a YouTube video on my channel to get publicity for my website I am willing to pay up to $2,000 for this service please private message me or leave a comment with your cost, the most legit and trustworthy person who has the lowest price gets paid!!!
Hit me up, I can do views for you.
But I can try to do some like and comments for you.
EDIT : Views are from real visitors. Not botted or whatever so.
2,00$ !! damn what do you gain if you have views and likes?
Quote Originally Posted by Appraised View Post
2,00$ !! damn what do you gain if you have views and likes?
Quote Originally Posted by ytsu12 View Post
to get publicity for my website
He is trying to get some publicity for his website.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post


He is trying to get some publicity for his website.
Oh didn't notice thanks.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?