WTBCS:GO Knife

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Knife
Herro all.

I have around 90$ in my PP and i would like to buy a good CS:GO Knife worth around 50$ - 90$ , not too high and not too low

if you have what i want then add me on skype : fla.fera33

or add me on steam : inzen1337
bump the fak out
Contact me on skype: jtalboys
Im selling a method if you look at my latest thread on how to get games for free, can also get dlc game cards and points!
Quote Originally Posted by jtalboys View Post
Contact me on skype: jtalboys
Im selling a method if you look at my latest thread on how to get games for free, can also get dlc game cards and points!
You are currently rape spamming every thread with your stupid method ..
bump this shit up
bump this out mah bumpity bump
I am currently selling something on the steam market right now. Once it is sold, I could purchase a knife and sell it to you for a fraction of the cost.
BuMp my steam is hitman0908.

DO NOT ADD INZEN1337 I REPEAT
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us