Dynamic Instruction Allocation - Browser Hacking.
Hey guys,
I'm having a bit of a problem in figuring out how i can find the address of an instruction which is placed at an dynamic address. The range is quite large so signature scans are a bit unrealistic. The instruction is allocated outside any named modules of the program and appears to be written to an allocated memory region.
The target process is a plugin for a browser, so the memory is obviously allocated when the plugin loads. The plugin is contained within an executable, to which all the modules are loaded. But again the target address is written outside any named modules.
I've tried finding pointers to instruction addresses but no luck.
Any ideas?
Thank you.
I'm having a bit of a problem in figuring out how i can find the address of an instruction which is placed at an dynamic address. The range is quite large so signature scans are a bit unrealistic. The instruction is allocated outside any named modules of the program and appears to be written to an allocated memory region.
The target process is a plugin for a browser, so the memory is obviously allocated when the plugin loads. The plugin is contained within an executable, to which all the modules are loaded. But again the target address is written outside any named modules.
I've tried finding pointers to instruction addresses but no luck.
Any ideas?
Thank you.
