WTSEUW/EUNE Boosting service

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
EUW/EUNE Boosting service
Hi, I am a diamond ELO player on the EUW server and I have been boosting accounts for over a year now. I have offered most of my services on Ebay previously but as I understand I am not allowed to post outside links in this post, so message me privately so that I can provide you with proof, customer feedback, etc.


Placement
First 10 placement games in ranking system. We can guarantee minimum 7/10 won games, which is enough for good placement in ranking table. - £ 3 per every win I get
Bronze
Bronze V-IV - £ 10
Bronze IV-III - £ 10
Bronze III-II - £ 10
Bronze II-I - £ 10
Promotion from Bronze I to Silver V - £ 15
Silver
Silver V-IV - £ 17
Silver IV-III - £ 17
Silver III-II - £ 20
Silver II-I - £ 20
Promotion from Silver I to Gold V - £ 25
Gold
Gold V-IV - £ 25
Gold IV-III - £ 25
Gold III-II - £ 25
Gold II-I - £ 25
Promotion from Gold I to Platinum V - £ 30
Platinum
Platinum V-IV - £ 30
Platinum IV-III - £ 30
Platinum III-II - £ 30
Platinum II-I - £ 30
Promotion from Platinum I to Diamond 5 -
£ 40



The time I would start would be 1 day from the time you have paid; I will tell you if I'm available and which times I would be using your account. Please note that you have to contact me through private messaging or skype first to discuss the details BEFORE the transaction and make sure that I'm a legitimate booster.



For more information mail me: private message or skype me: lolelogrind


Currently accepting vouch games.
I can vouch for this guy, carried all my games. If you have any concerns just look at his ebay shop over 100 Positive feedback
Vouch?
2short
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?