He not make it self he search it on Youtube :P But its works fine The real maker from this Mini hack tool is CrypeZ
Originally Posted by Expension142001
He not make it self he search it on Youtube :P But its works fine The real maker from this Mini hack tool is CrypeZ
thanks for the heads up
does it also works on MTA?
Originally Posted by iragesmode
does it also works on MTA?
i dont think so
by any chance could you make the hack shoot right on them instead of infront? cause theres this server ive been on and theres no delay at all.
It's working,but as aimbot ain't the best.
It's aiming in front of the people,not right on them.
thx a lot meap01
Indeed.
It's actually NOT helping us,instead of helping us.
I can shoot better,without it. No offense
Originally Posted by Mazzerati
Indeed.
It's actually NOT helping us,instead of helping us.
I can shoot better,without it. No offense
it helps people (mostly new samp users). I can aim better without it, I just uploaded it for people that need help
Still works! bumpy bump
No offence, but there are many aimbots out there which shoot straight at other players. This one isn't compatible with lagcomp and it's for lag shooting probably. Don't forget to mention the creator in the credits.
Shoots rly slow why?
Originally Posted by Ao33x
Shoots rly slow why?
it must be your computer, it works fine for everyone else