Suggestion For Dave

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Suggestion For Dave
I know this is totally off topic but this is really the only part of the forum I come to. My suggestion, organize and clean the board. If you want, I can help you, with the ideas, because I know you don't trust/know me enough to give me board permissions. However, I could type up a layout in notepad or something and you could give me your opinion on it. Reply with your thoughts.
why didnt you put this in the off topic section rather than the warrock section????
good point..but everybodi reads about warrock lol.
well i just click on the "new posts" tab and everything new pops up
Well I said why I did it... Because I don't go anwhere else on this forum -.-

Anyway, here is a main page layout in notepad, it's pretty much the same except I tweaked some things. (Attached)

or

If you want to view me and my friends forum (which no one uses) click on the link (not advertising, just showing you a suggestion for a setup) http://www.gcan.********22.com/forum/
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COMING HERE AN TRYING TO CHANGE OUR FORUM
YOU... hey that looks pretty cool good idea
kvmn8 stop getting ideas lol
Quote Originally Posted by SpiderByte
Well I said why I did it... Because I don't go anwhere else on this forum -.-

Anyway, here is a main page layout in notepad, it's pretty much the same except I tweaked some things. (Attached)

or

If you want to view me and my friends forum (which no one uses) click on the link (not advertising, just showing you a suggestion for a setup) http://www.gcan.********22.com/forum/
Doesn't it already look like what you have done in Notepad? All you have done is got rid of some of the other forums and rearranged the places of forums in the categories.
SpiderByte
I know this is totally off topic but this is really the only part of the forum I come to. My suggestion, organize and clean the board. If you want, I can help you, with the ideas, because I know you don't trust/know me enough to give me board permissions. However, I could type up a layout in notepad or something and you could give me your opinion on it. Reply with your thoughts.
i believe that was the point of it if im not wrong is to clean and organize the boards..
Yeah I agree forum needs major cleaning up... BTW isnt that layout basically the same?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
Yeah I agree forum needs major cleaning up... BTW isnt that layout basically the same?
^^^ yeah and btw your link doesnt work for us to view your siet just thought i should tell you xD
Yes ghost is right it leads me to Microsoft.com
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?