PHOTOGRAPHYA Programming Journey

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
A Programming Journey
ISO 400 f/8 1/30 sec. Finally shooting in RAW. Thoughts?

I'd have liked a tad larger area of focus, perhaps to encompass the show_binary line, as it's beginning to blur.
Otherwise, it looks rather good.
Oh, look, CPP.
Looks pretty good!
Too simple to give any sort of feedback on the photography.

Although, I am a fan of C++. Haven't used it in a long time though. I keep jumping between Python and SQL.
What camera do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by blasteddevy View Post
What camera do you use?
D3100. I believe this was taken at 55mm.

I made a programming tutorial book for my senior project, and I'll be using this as my cover.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?