Best video games

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Best video games
I am wondering what games you guys playing, i played payday2, rust, dayz, LoL , Diablo 3 and HotS. Now i might want to play something else, i am quite hardcore when it come to gaming lel (can easily play 30 hours on weekend *_*)
Well my all-time favorite series has to be Fallout, playing 'em since I was 4, and pumped an ungodly amount of time into them.
I'm not even joking when I say I've likely spent over 10k hours playing the series.
Fallout 1 Is like a birds eye's view same as fallout 2. fallout 3 is a 3rd person shooter but its like a post apocalypse game with like mutants and everything is cool. Fallout 4 ( fallout new vegas ) is the same old post apocalypse but more enjoyable I recommend it but its not multiplayer. And ive also been playing since i was 4 ( around 5-6 )
Hardcore gamer... Crysis 3
The best game I have ever played was Monster Hunter Freedom 2 for PSP. God damnit I spent a whole 800 hours playing this with my friends and it was awesome...I should try to find my psp
My favorite game has to be dishonored.

After that comes skyrim, fallout 3 & new vegas and GTA SA.

League of legends has to be my favorite online game. Crossfire takes the 2nd place spot and silkroad the 3rd.(only private servers though).
I've recently been playing both Fallout 3 and New Vegas an awful lot recently. I had both games on console and made the switch to PC primarily so I could play both games with a shit ton of mods. I'd have to say that Rayman 2 for the PS2 was fucking amazing along with the original and Rayman 3. Then again I also really enjoy a lot of games so picking a favorite would be hard. All in all though I'd have to say that Fallout is probably my favorite franchise.
Call of duty Ghost.

Thought I just troll that out their
Doom and Doom2.
Enjoy.
Best must be Skyrim, with all the mods you can get the game never gets old. Well at least not for me
CoD2/4/MW2(AlterIWnet). They're my fav FPS, but I don't like playing FPS anymore.

I only ever play Dota 2, and now I'm getting back into Diablo 3 with RoS, even though I've barely played any.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us