OutdatedBox ESP and Trigger Bot (3/26/2014)

Posts 1–15 of 158 · Page 1 of 11
Box ESP and Trigger Bot (3/26/2014)
Coldsoup's external box ESP and triggerbot

Working
3/26/2014 (3/27/2014 UTC)


Whats New:
  • Changed trigger toggle key to 0 (zero) to be laptop friendly.
  • Updated offs and bases ect, blah, blah.



Reference thread posts about detection and as always USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.


Usage Notes:
  • Your game has to be in FULLSCREEN WINDOWED MODE for the ESP to work! You can find that option in the game's video settings. Also make sure Windows Aero is on.
  • .NET 4.5 framework is required.
  • Run the program as administrator after you are in game.
  • In the zip folder there is a program to change the hashsum of the hack. This may prevent detection so I advise doing so. Also try renaming the exe file.
  • I was too lazy to ilmerge the sharpdx .dll's so just makesure they are in the same folder as the hack exe.
  • If the boxes ever disappear just restart the hack. Sometimes the player box doesn't follow exactly with the player but it fixes itself after a bit.
  • Toggle trigger bot with the 0 (zero) key. *The trigger bot will still work even if your game is in fullscreen mode*


Random side note: I am working on fixing the cpu usage when the trigger is enabled.

Screenshots:




Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1395934365/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...e2cfa62133892c

ColdsoupCheats_mpgh.net.zip399 KB · 1,538 downloads 2/40 malicious
What does it mean - Trigger bot is now togglable - and, can it be turned on with the number 1 key over the letters key (not numpad 1 key which is on right side)? Will you make an update for your only Trigger bot and only Box ESP?
Quote Originally Posted by ch34t View Post
What does it mean - Trigger bot is now togglable - and, can it be turned on with the number 1 key over the letters key (not numpad 1 key which is on right side)? Will you make an update for your only Trigger bot and only Box ESP?
you can toggle triggerbot on or off.
LEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sunkist0 View Post
you can toggle triggerbot on or off.
LEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh , ok. Now I realise it has to be rightside numpad 1 as the other one is used for weapon change - so how can someone on laptop turn on and off the trigger bot? And, will the trigger work on fullscreen only like till now when it was separate from box esp? This is why I'd like it more separate.
Gettin' hyped. Looking forward to this getting approved.
Guys chill out.. It'll get approved I have a bit of faith in this
Quote Originally Posted by mexicanowner123 View Post
but it needs to be approved NOW
Can you play few without cheat? I only use it when Im sure opponent is cheating.
thanks for this cold soup. I will donate $1 tmmrw
Quote Originally Posted by ExodusHacks View Post
how long does file approving normally take?
Depends on when a section mod is on
Could you please pm me another link?
Quote Originally Posted by Corindon View Post
Could you please pm me another link?
I never pmed you anything. It is against the forum rules to distribute files that are not approved.
Woops sorry did not know lol.
I laugh at the people who pay 25 dollars for hacks just to get banned in a week. I have been using the first ESP+Trig you made for a week and a half (still not banned) and now you have an updated one for free again.
Man I never knew mods could be so slow.
This game is pretty popular, I'm sure mods have there reasons for not being active

Just be patient people
Posts 1–15 of 158 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?