No fall damage 7.7

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
No fall damage 7.7
Download and install net reflector and a plugin for it called reflexil.
Remember to make a back up of your .dll.
1.Open the assembly-Csharp.dll in net reflector.
2. Scroll down to you see this
3. Once you Expand that method as in the picture above scroll down until you see "falling" and click it.
4. Using reflexil edit this opcode I have selected. It is the ldc.i4.2
5. You will get a box that looks like this
6. Change the options to look like this then click update.
7. Scroll up to the assembly-csharp.dll and right click it and select "Reflexil" then save as and save it as Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Please thank the topic and +rep if this tut helped you.
Thanks for posting this tutorial! There it was, i guess i sucked at looking. lol. Thanks mate!

Edit:

BTW, i do get a error not sure why. Its says "Reflecil is unable to create this instruction, check coherence between the opcode and the operand"

Any fix for this?

EDIT 2: I managed to get it to work. Thanks. I forgot to change 4.2 to 4 and now its working. Thanks for the tut
Quote Originally Posted by Zeaoh View Post
Thanks for posting this tutorial! There it was, i guess i sucked at looking. lol. Thanks mate!

Edit:

BTW, i do get a error not sure why. Its says "Reflecil is unable to create this instruction, check coherence between the opcode and the operand"

Any fix for this?

EDIT 2: I managed to get it to work. Thanks. I forgot to change 4.2 to 4 and now its working. Thanks for the tut
No problem. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I am in school.
When I get home I may post another tut.
if you could create a more detailed tutorial for people not skilled with this
Can u show a tutorial how to get i hit destroy on blocks
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?