Boosting 4 free!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Boosting 4 free!
Me and my mate are bored. Let's boost some ranks.

Post you'r Steam-username in the thread and I'll add you.

Quote Originally Posted by Qazuero View Post
Me and my mate are bored. Let's boost some ranks.

Post you'r Steam-username in the thread and I'll add you.


ragefulgaming
Double post.
Seems like x22 is having problems with their cheats right now.

Until then, no boosting. I'll add you guys above when they've released a new update (prob tnight?).
Wynter
STEAM_0:0:49025089

Add me doe :P
cituzx
Add me plz
add me
steam name: An[]
id/MenLem

thanks
id/itzdanson

ADD ME UP
mikollek
i'd like to get boosted a bit
As some of you may know, there was a minor VAC-update the other day and people was getting problems with their hacks. So did I. It seems like all hacks are having the same problems for now, at least x22, chods and must (I've got them all).

Until then, as same as before, I'm unable to boost.

If you know how to fix the VAC-kick, please send me a PM.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us